- If you need to reschedule lessons you should contact your instructor directly, as Music To Your Home (MTYH) does not schedule lesson times.
- An adult or guardian must be present for each weekly lesson MTYH provides.
- Your failure to appear at a lesson without giving the teacher at least 24 hours notice (missed lessons) will result in that lesson being forfeited. There will be no refund for missed lessons. (Exception: In the event of a family emergency or sickness the teacher must be contacted in the a.m. the day of the lesson to be applicable) If sufficient notice of a cancellation is given to the teacher they will do their best to schedule a make up lesson.
- If a student is late to a lesson, teachers are not required to stay later to make up the time.
- Teacher availability is subject to change. MTYH will provide you with another instructor should your teacher not be able to accommodate your schedule preference.
Once you begin lessons with MTYH you are our student and should feel free to provide us with feedback. Our teachers are contractors and run lessons as they feel appropriate, but if you would like a different instructor please notify us and we will make arrangements. We do not tolerate inappropriate conduct by anyone associated with us.
We always have an open door for your questions and comments.
- You will be emailed a bill based on the payment plan we set up.
- MTYH has the right to stop lessons if a payment is not received.
- We accept all major credit cards and personal checks.
- Once you become an MTYH client, we will ask for a credit card number to secure your lessons. You will only be charged if that is your preferred method of payment, plus a $3.00 processing fee.
- If you are sending a check it must be received by the due date listed on the invoice. If payment is not received we reserve the right to charge the credit card on file and a $10.00 late fee will be incured.