Music To Your Home Policies
- If you need to reschedule lessons you should contact your instructor directly, as Music To Your Home (MTYH) does not schedule lesson times.
- An adult or guardian must be present for each weekly lesson MTYH provides.
- Your failure to appear at a lesson without giving the teacher at least 24 hours notice (missed lessons) will result in that lesson being forfeited. There will be no refund for missed lessons. (Exception: In the event of a family emergency or sickness the teacher must be contacted in the a.m. the day of the lesson to be applicable) If sufficient notice of a cancellation is given to the teacher they will do their best to schedule a make up lesson.
- If a student is late to a lesson, teachers are not required to stay later to make up the time.
- Teacher availability is subject to change. MTYH will provide you with another instructor should your teacher not be able to accommodate your schedule preference.
Once you begin lessons with MTYH you are our student and should feel free to provide us with feedback. Our teachers are contractors and run lessons as they feel appropriate, but if you would like a different instructor please notify us and we will make arrangements. We do not tolerate inappropriate conduct by anyone associated with us.
We always have an open door for your questions and comments.
- For in home lessons you will be charged for eight lessons via credit card on file. As a reminder there are NO contracts with us so if you want to stop at any point your remaining lessons will be fully refunded.
- Your credit card does not get charged until you begin your lessons. if you are not satisfied after the first lesson you will pay for that one only. We are also happy to send another teacher for you to try!
- We accept all major credit cards plus a $3.00 processing fee when we run the card.
- You will be emailed a paid receipt each time we charge your credit card.
- If we have not secured payment by the invoice due date you will incur a $10.00 late fee. We reserve the right to stop lessons if payment is not received in a timely manner.
- For online lessons you will will pay for your desired amount of lessons upfront and will be able to schedule your lessons accordingly. Your card will only be charged when you receive lesson confirmation from the teacher.