- MM, Collaborative Piano, The Juilliard School (NYC, USA)
- BMus, Piano, Ambrose University (Calgary, Canada)
- BA, English, Ambrose Univeristy (Calgary, Canada)
- ARCT, Piano Performance, Royal Conservatory of Music (Canada)
- After living in Calgary, Canada my whole life, I moved to NYC in 2018 to pursue my MM at The Juilliard School. Having recently graduated, I am excited to bring new approaches, techniques and ideas to my teaching. I have taught students of all ages and stages of life for over ten years, and I strive to teach every student with a unique method that fits their individual learning styles, skills, and personalities. It brings me so much joy to see my students flourish in their musical development and beam with excitement after performances!